QuickSilver Scientific® Vitamin C (4 fl oz/120ml)
Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant, and even in small amounts can protect us from damage by free radicals. It is vital to immune function and is an essential cofactor in many enzymatic reactions in the body. It is truly our most universal antioxidant.*
- With conventional oral vitamin C, absorption decreases with increasing dosage. Liposomal Vitamin C enables effective, high level dosing.
- This buffered form of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) is generally better tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity.
- Each 5 mL delivers 1000 mg of Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate. Each bottle contains 24 servings.
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product does not contain gluten.
Main - Vitamin C, Phospholipids. See supplement facts for full list of ingredients.
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth once daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.