QuickSilver Scientific® Cat’s Claw Elite® (1.7fl oz/50ml)
Help maintain a healthy microbial and inflammatory balance throughout the entire body. This immune-supportive blend of cat’s claw, vitamin D, monolaurin and essential oils is enhanced with fast-acting liposomal delivery.
- Superior Cat's Claw Absorption - Many herbs have low bioavailability, but liposomal delivery has shown to help to bypass digestive enzymes. This nanoemulsified gluten free formula is designed to deliver core ingredients faster and more efficiently.*
- Immune Support - This innovative cat's claw vitamin D supplement complex is designed to support the immune system with the preferred strain of cat's claw (uncaria tomentosa) alongside powerful nutrients and botanicals.*
- Vitamin D & Monolaurin - Contains additional immune-supportive ingredients including 1000 IU vitamin D3 and the fatty acid monolaurin.*
- Lemon Balm, Rose & Spearmint - Essential oils derived from spearmint, rose and lemon balm round out and fortify this unique vitamin D high strength formula.* The fragrant extract of lemon balm is also added for a more pleasant experience.
- Non-GMO, No Soy - The phospholipids base is derived from purified sunflower seed lecithin, not soy. This antioxidant supplement is vegan and tested free of GMOs, soy protein and gluten.
Main - Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), Liquid Cat's Claw bark extract (Uncaria tomentosa), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol D3), Monolaurin (as Glycerol monolaurate), Liquid Lemon Balm leaf oil, Rose Flower Oil, Natural Mind oil. See supplement facts for full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use : Take 1-2 pumps by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use individual bottle within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult physician before use.
Store at room temperature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.