Heritage Store Wool Flannel (13"x15")
- Wellness Pack: Heritage Store Wool Flannel's highly absorbent, high-quality Wool Flannel Cloth is designed to work with Castor Oil packs, recommended by alternative health care practitioners to support overall health.
- Easy to Use: Saturate flannel fabric with Heritage Store Castor Oil (organic is best), then fold the cloth to the desired size and place it over the abdomen, joints, or other areas that need special care. Wool Flannel may also be used for apple cider vinegar that compresses Epsom salt packs and other wellness packs.
- Warming Comfort: For enhanced absorption and comfort, warm oil before application or create a heat compress by covering the Castor Oil-saturated cloth with plastic wrap and placing a heating pad* or hot water bottle on top. Leave on for an hour or more and use this downtime to relax, read or meditate.
- High-Quality Wool Cloth: Durable and reusable, the white flannel fabric doesn’t need to be washed after every treatment. Simply store it in a ziplock bag until you’re ready to use it again.
- Good for People & Planet: Made from high-quality wool and always cruelty-free.
How to use
- Fold at least once to make a pack sized for the desired application and saturate with castor oil. Oil may be preheated or used with a heating pad or hot water bottle.
- Position pack over the affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. After the pack is removed, cleanse the skin with a solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean Towelettes.
- Store in a plastic bag or other containers in a cool, dry place.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Pure unbleached wool. Milled and sewn in the USA