QuickSilver Scientific® DIM (1.7fl oz/50ml)
DIM (3,3’-Diindolylmethane) is a phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and kale. These herbaceous veggies contain great potential for whole-body health benefits, including the ability to empower natural detoxification, promote healthy hormone metabolism and immune balance, and even favorably affect gene expression. With Quicksilver Scientific’s liposomal delivery system, bioavailability is no longer an issue as it can be with compounds like DIM. Nanoemulsified DIM absorbs quickly through the mouth and into the bloodstream to work on a cellular level.
- Dynamic Detoxification: The body’s detoxification process is dynamic: A network of chemical compounds and enzymes work to transform toxins for natural elimination. Over time, our modern, toxin-laden world can overwhelm these detox pathways, leading to diminished health. Nanoemulsified DIM helps to reinvigorate critical detoxification enzymes and body-cleansing processes
- Immune & Hormone Balance: DIM supplementation may promote a more balanced immune system by reducing over-reactivity to help the body maintain balance. DIM also encourages healthy and normal hormone metabolism by helping regulate how the body processes estrogen, something important in both women and men.
- Subcellular Gene Health: Your epigenome is a network of chemical compounds that interact with your DNA, affecting gene expression without altering your underlying genetic blueprint. However, diet, sleep, and stress can disrupt a healthy epigenome. Research shows that DIM helps modulate the epigenome, supporting health at a subcellular level.
- Maximized Bioavailability: Traditional oral forms of DIM are poorly absorbed and rapidly cleared by the body. Our formula packages DIM in our proprietary Quicksilver Scientific Delivery Systems® for rapid uptake of this potent plant compound.
Main - Diindolylmethane, Phospholipids. See supplement facts for full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use - Take 2-4 pumps by mouth twice daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Store at room temperature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.