QuickSilver Scientific® Hista-Aid® (1.7 fl oz/50ml)
It is widely known that excessive histamine release can provoke brain fog, itchy eyes, fatigue, and unwanted immune responses. This fast-acting blend of flavonoids, vitamin C, Quercetin dihydrate and Luteolin extract is designed to offer support for seasonal sufferers.
- This elegant formula can provide support for seasonal sufferers through an innovative blend of flavonoids, Vitamin C, Quercetin dihydrate and Luteolin extract.*
- Can help inhibit excess histamine release, support the body's own antioxidant switch, and assist the body's ability to break down histamine.*
- Because uptake of the molecules in this formula can be limited by digestive breakdown, Hista-Aid uses an advanced phospholipid delivery systems to deliver core ingredients more efficiently.*
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
Main - Vitamin C, Quercetin, Luteolin, DIM, Phospholipids. See supplement facts for full list of ingredients
Suggested Use - Take 2-4 pumps by mouth twice daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.