Vital Nutrients Marine Collagen (300g)
Marine Collagen, provides 9.4g of protein per serving and seven out of eight essential amino acids. Fish collagen differs from bovine or porcine sourced-collagen, because it contains higher amounts of the amino acids Glycine and Proline, and is absorbed into the body faster.* Fish collagen peptides are comprised of two types of collagen, types I and III. Type I and Type III collagen benefits include promoting healthy hair and nail growth, improving skin elasticity and hydration, as well as supporting joint health and function, and bone strength.* Our hydrolyzed collagen powder, contains no odor or taste, is easy to digest, and readily dissolves in liquids or soft foods. Marine Collagen is Non-GMO, Hormone and Antibiotic Free, and Gluten Free, and contains no additives, preservatives, or sulfites.
- Multi Collagen Protein Powder: Promotes skincare & healthy tissue growth of hair, skin & nails
- Bones & Joint Supplement: Supports joint health & function & bone strength
- Collagen Supplement: Fish collagen has 9.4 grams of protein per serving & 8 essential amino acids
- Quality, Purity & Potency: No coatings or binders, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & sugar-free
- Vital Nutrients: Committed to making high-quality supplements that support health & vitality
Vital Nutrients - Marine Collagen Powder - Type 1 and 3 Collagen Protein Supplement - 300 Grams
2 rounded tablespoons daily mixed in 6-8 oz of water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If pregnant, consult your physician before taking it.
Ingredients: Amount Per Serving: 2 rounded tablespoons (10g) contain: Calories 38, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugar 0g, Added Sugars 0g, Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides 10g, Protein 9.4g